What are the effects of ginger tea?
1. Because ginger contains oily volatile oils such as gingerol, gingerene, phellandrene, citral and aroma; there are also gingerol, resin, starch and fiber.
Therefore, ginger has the effects of excitement, perspiration cooling, and refreshing in the hot season.
2. It can relieve symptoms such as fatigue, fatigue, anorexia, insomnia, bloating, abdominal pain and so on.
3. Ginger also has the effect of invigorating the stomach and increasing appetite.
In the hot summer climate, the secretion of saliva and gastric juice will be reduced, thus affecting people's appetite.
If you eat a few slices of ginger during meals, it will increase your appetite.
4. Ginger can also relieve or relieve stomach pain.
For the pain, vomiting, pantothenic acid and hunger caused by gastritis and gastroduodenal ulcer, drink 50 grams of ginger decoction to quickly eliminate the symptoms.
5. People who are prone to catching a cold can also drink it every three days for the preventive effect.
If you have frequent constipation and are tired at every turn, drinking homemade ginger tea can be laxative and energetic.
Post time: Aug-25-2021